Sunday, November 12, 2006

Princess Face

Mom calls me Princess Face, and now I really am! Mrs. Roseanne came from Bryant to see me last week and brought me my very first tiara...and it's a Disney one! If you look really closely, you can see Cinderella's pumpkin coach in the center of it. It's really an ornament for our tree, but I'd rather wear it on my head! Thanks, Mrs. Roseanne!

This next picture is just of me sleeping. When I relax, I REALLY relax!

Oh, and here's an update! I gave Daddy my first real smile this morning. I smiled at him once and then he had to leave the room for a minute, then when he came back, I gave him another one! Mom says she's not, but I think she might be jealous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Princess Riley,

You are just too cute!
Good job, Mrs. Roseanne.

Tell Daddy not to get the big head about that smile and Mommy should not worry about that.

Papa Joe, Uncle Rich, Aunt Jenn, Abbie, Rex, and me will be there for our 1st Thanksgiving together, and there will be smiles enough to share.

You might go ahead and practice on a few more just for your parents. We don't want to get them upset before we even get there.

love you,
Grammy

PS..Papa Joe can probably sneak you and Baby Rex some of my pecan pie filling and a taste of your first dressing.....please don't tell Mommy & Daddy or Abbie...they might tell Uncle Rich & Aunt Jenn.

Emerson said...

Riley you make a beautiful princess!! You are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Punkin' Princess,
I can hardly wait to see you tomorrow! I'm getting a room all ready for you! I know your Meme & Grandaddy will love helping PawPaw & I spoil you! Tell Daddy to drive carefully, 'cause he is really carrying precious cargo!
Love U, Nana