Thursday, November 02, 2006

Boo to You!

We had Halloween and Grammy's birthday at our house. Here are pictures from all of our fun! Happy Birthday, Grammy!


Um, did I say "all of our fun"? I meant most of our fun and some of our drama.

Keely and Carson stopped by on their way home from trick or treating. Carson was plenty ready to get out of his Spiderman suit, but the first thing Keely said to my daddy was, "Mr. Jason, do I look pretty in my costume?" We all thought she did...and we all thought Carson looked even stronger than the real Spiderman!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just precious Riley, even during the drama. I haven't been out to see what you've been up to in this week. Looks like you've been having a pretty good time. I'm jealous of your napping buddies, as crazy as things have been I need a nap everyday.

Mel - You look great. We would love to come see you guys!

Emerson said...

Riley,
We were the same thing for Halloween!! I like your pumpkin outfit!! Mine was a little warmer!! You are so cute!! I can't wait to meet you!! About 3 more months!! My mommy hopes to see you before that. Tell your mommy she will be calling soon to see when a good time will be.
Emerson

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate!
You are so adorable as a pumpkin! I know your Grammy and Papa Joe are spoiling you like crazy! You won't be able to enjoy candy this year but wait till you get to taste chocolate! I hope to get to see you soon maybe we can nap together! I love your bows! Does your Mom have one for every outfit? Have a great week with Grammy!

Anonymous said...

Riley-Cat! You make such an adorable little pumpkin! Don't worry about the drama too much either, 'cause that's what little princesses are supposed to do from time to time! =0)

Love and Hugs,

Aunt Lissa & Uncle Daniel