Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm Still Here!

Hi, everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a while. Mom and Dad have been so busy working on my room...and Mom hasn't been feeling too hot, lately, so I've just now been able to talk her into letting me post some more!

By the way, I'm done posting Yellowstone stuff. You get the picture, anyway: mountains and geysers and mud pots. Yada yada yada.

Soon I'll put up more pics...of Dr. Thompson and my room and stuff like that. Oh, and this weekend is my big 4D ultrasound, so you'll be able to see what I really look like! Yippee! Man, I hope I'm cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your cute? I don't think that's anything to worry about at all! It's understandable that your Mommy and Daddy are busy...you deserve the best when you get here, and they are no doubt going to have that for you! Just keep reminding your Mom that she needs to take it easy and let God handle the rest!

Love and Popsicles,
Aunt Lissa and Uncle Daniel

Lozada's said...

Riley, You don't have that much longer to bake. Enjoy it while you can because when everyone sees your face, there will be tons of people putting their lips all over it. We call it kisses. Just swim away and grow, Grow, GROW!
I had fun swimmin' in my mom's tummy. We'll talk more about it when I get to meet you. Kick away Riley, Jonas

Emerson said...

Melanie-I hope you start feeling well!! And Riley-I can't wait to see you!! You will be the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

I'm starting a petition....

Unborn Children Against Heat Waves of Ridiculous Proportions

This petition is to let somebody know that we think it's just way too hot and somebody should do something about it!!! =0)~

If you agree, get your Mom to sign this!

Love and Protests,

Little Ross

Anonymous said...

I've sure missed reading about you Riley! Take good care of Mommy so she will be feeling better soon!

Mel, if we can do anything to help, please give us a call!

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley Cate!

I loved your "BIG TIME" photo shoot! And you are soooo beautiful! I'm glad we don't have to wait tooo much time before we can actually hold you!

I love you!

Nana