Monday, May 29, 2006

My Favorite Things


We have had such a busy weekend! On Saturday, we went to Hazen for Daddy to preach to some kids. On Sunday, we ate dirt cake at the church fellowship and then we went to Riverfest with Uncle Shawn and Aunt Denise for fireworks, which make me rawther uncomfortable. OH, and Daddy started singing to me this weekend to see what kinds of music I like. And here's what I like: 80's music. Hair band, Vanilla Ice and Young MC. I don't know why, but it all makes me dance!

In one more week, I'll be headed off to Yellowstone for my very first big vacation! I imagine that my vacation will be alot like my regular days, only with more moose and buffalo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley,

I'll be soooo glad when you get home from Yellowstone! I've been missing your notes! Take care of yourself & Mommie & hurry home soon & SAFE!

Love U,

Nana Cathy

Anonymous said...

Riley! When am I going to see a new picture of you? I know you have grown since the last time I saw your mommy! Tell your momma to put a new pic up of her beautiful tummy & face!
Momma's friend Casey :)