Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cheese!!





I thought you guys might like to see the photos from my latest shoot. The bottom one is of me with my arm over my head. Mom says that's how she and my Meme and my Uncle David all sit! Cool, huh? The one beside it is of my long, skinny legs. And the top one is my Daddy's favorite. He thinks I'm so pretty, but the pictures of my face freak him out a little, since I look like an alien and all. Dr. Thompson's camera doesn't take pictures of skin. Weird, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riley,
Thanks for letting us see you already. You are adorable to us.
Just think how beautiful you will be when we get to see you in person. Daddy is right about one thing, skin does a lot to help us REALLY look good!! When your mom plays dress-up with you, you will really shine!!