Wednesday, April 26, 2006

80 Percent Sure!

I think I'm a girl!! Well, and so did Kelly at Dr. Thompson's office. So, see? All that drama over a boy name and I'm Riley Catherine!

As of about 10 o'clock this morning, I've got really strong urges to borrow Daddy's credit card and buy shoes. Is that normal?

Oh, and Mom and Dad are going to try to post my first video on the site soon. They're having it put to music, so you'll have to wait and see what my theme song will be!

See you real soon!
Riley Cate Carlton

4 comments:

Emerson said...

How exciting!! So, will you be Riley or Riley Cate??? Congrats guys!!

Anonymous said...

As far as percentages go, I'd say 80 is pretty good. That means that there's an 80% chance that somebody is going to be the cutest Cinderella ever this Halloween! I love you, Riley.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guys!! We are so happy for you and can't wait to officially get to meet Riley Cate!!

Anonymous said...

We are very excited to know that you are a girl...just think, YOU knew all along and you just made us wait.
We love you, Gammy and Papa Joe