Friday, March 31, 2006

The Beat Goes On...

12 1/2 weeks!

The whole family (well, Mom, Dad and me) went to see Dr. Thompson again yesterday. They gave me a mic (my first karaoke!) and let me show off my heartbeat and Dr. Thompson said that I sound really good! American Idol, here I come!

Dr. Thompson also told Mom and Dad that they'd try to see if I'm a boy or a girl next month (April 26 at 9:30...so tune in!), but I haven't decided if I'm going to pose for them or not!

One thing that I have to tell you is that my mom is a NUT! She asked that man about a go-zillion questions. Mom! He's got other babies to see!

Last night, Mom and Dad read my first book to me, I guess that was my prize for being so good at the doctor's office. It was If You Give a Pig a Pancake. It was good, but I had a hard time seeing the pictures.

Well, gotta go now. I'm working on my new trick of giving mom indigestion!

No comments: