Monday, February 16, 2009

Mommy Stuff

Riley Cate is so precious. I love this age. The other morning she came and got in bed with me and handed me one side of her blankie and said, "We both have it." Later, she did the same with Mia Beth and said, "I sharin my bankie with Mia Bess." Jason told me later that he'd been working with her on this, so...good job, J!

We're potty training right now and she gets so excited. She finally did a poo-potty so we had a slumber party with her princess sleeping bag and pillow and watched "Maria" aka "The Sound of Music". I love having girls!!

One day last week we went to the park for a picnic and she took her Snow White doll with her (side note: all princesses together are Cinderellas, but each one has her own name...most of the time). There are two side by side slides at the park and she'd go down one and make Snow White go down the other one. Then she'd meet Snow White at the bottom of the slide and say, "Good job, Cinderella!!"

Mia Beth is growing sooooo fast! She is 25" and 16 pounds...only 10 pounds less than Riley Cate! If you look at her at all, she breaks into a huge grin. She is almost always happy and laid back. She cut two teeth with only about a half hour of fussiness the night before the first one came in. And she has the funniest little belly laugh...she is just precious!

I am often overwhelmed by how many blessings I have. I'm so thankful for Jason, who is absolutely the BEST husband in the world; and I don't know what we did before we had our two baby girls. My cup overfloweth.

No comments: