Friday, July 11, 2008

I've been so busy!

Actually, Daddy's been too busy lately to help me get on the Internet and do my blogging, so now I'm trying to catch up! Okay, so here's what I've been doing a LOT of lately... BALLET! Nana got me my very own Bella Dancerella Ballet DVD and I watch it at least three times a day. Just ask Daddy. He even knows some of the songs now! Here I am learning how to do swan arms, for Swan Lake ballet. Look, I'm doing it just like the teacher girl on the TV!
So when I'm not doing ballet, I'm hanging out with Mommy and Daddy. Here I am just catching up with friends on the phone. I like the cell phone better, but this one will work in a pinch.
And sometimes you just gotta stop for a snack. I'm lovin' some shredded cheese these days. Sometimes I let puppy sit on the table and eat with me.
Oh, and I'm also trying to potty train my baby. I've found that I just have to be patient with baby and read books to her.
Here I am giving myself an ultrasound. I've been to two of Mommy's in the past few weeks, so I just learned how to give myself an ultrasound at home, using the handset from a princess phone.
And finally, here I am having tons of fun with a pudding pop. Mommy was nine kinds of excited when she saw these in the store, because they're the same ones they had when she was a little kid like me. I think they're different ones, but the same kind. You know what I mean.



1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I love the ballerina bar/video. LOVE IT! These pics are priceless!