Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm a Little Redneck!

I love living down here in De Queen. I've gotten to do some genuine Redneck stuff lately. Here I am a few weeks ago at my bonus cousin Carlon's birthday party. He had a real live horse at his birthday party! How cool is that? Me, ridin a real horse. Who'd ever thunk it? And I got my own hat, bandana, a badge and a stick horse just for showing up. Oh, and a sucker too.
And also not too long ago we spent most of a whole day hanging out on a rock bar down at the river. The water was just right.
Here's me and Hudsy Marshall in the cab of a skidder! A real, live genuine skidder. They didn't leave the keys in it though. I guess they figured we'd crank it up and run off to Frog Level together or something.
And then to top it all off, I got my picture made with Mommy and a NASCARcar! It was at the Relay for Life in Texarkana. A cousin of the racing Petty family has this retired car and they brought it out so people could pay to have their picture made with it as a fundraiser for the Cancer Society. Daddy let me get mine made for free. Shhh don't tell Nana that we didn't pay for this.

No comments: