Friday, February 22, 2008

Lunch with Chuck E. Cheese!

I was all excited the other day, because Mommy told me that I was going to get to have lunch with Chuck E. Cheese! I was so excited, because I love American Idol. And then we drove up to the mall and went into this pizza place. I was thinking it was kinda funny for somebody famous like him to hang out in a kiddie pizza place. And then they finally had to explain it to me. See, I thought we were going to meet Chikezie Eze. But instead we met a cartoon rat named Chuck E. Cheese. You can see how I got that confused.... I'm just a kid after all. So here's all of us (with the cartoon rat). At least my friend Hudson was there. Me and Hudson went for a ride in the rat's car. He's an excellent driver. He's an excellent driver.
Then the cartoon rat brought us pizza, which happened to be surprisingly good.
Then I got to use my very own tokens to play games. Here I am showing Mommy how to drive this car. I ran over some stuff, but it sure was fun!

No comments: