Monday, December 03, 2007

Cake Stats

We went to see our brand new doc last week, Dr. Busheme. She is so nice! She says I'm smart and just the right size! My weight is in the 40 percentile, so I'm a bit petite, but my height and my head are perfectly average! Here are some of the things I can do and say:

Point to Daddy's fake duck and say "Duh"
Point to Santa Claus and say "ho ho ho"
Sing the "baa baa" parts at the right time in Old McDonald, although sometimes it's a bit delayed
Dance by stomping my feet and shaking my tushie.
I can say "peeez" to ask for things and "tank oo" when I get them.

These are the other words I say all the time:
Bye Bye
Hi
Mama
Nana
Dada
Papa
Uh-Oh
OOOH (when I get a cool toy)
puppy
baby (even if the kid is older and bigger than me)
cracker (kacker)
Wow wow woooow (never just one "wow")
No
No maam (no mim)
bath (bah)
church (chuch)
chop
book
rock-rock (when I'm in the rocking chair)

These are the words that come along only every once in a while:
Cool
PawPaw
Aunt Jenn (An Jen)
Meme

I can also sign "milk" and "more"! They work like magic!!

Here are the things I get in trouble for: eating Cheney's food, falling on the floor when I don't want to hold Mom's hand and walk, standing up on the rocking chair, dropping food on the floor when I'm full, pulling tissues out of the box as fast as ever I can

Most of the time I'm a good kid, especially right now because I'm sick sick sick. I'm almost over my dry skinned eczema, but now I have a fever and I just want to be held all day long. Boo.

1 comment:

Emerson said...

Wow, how you have grown! I love the update. It is fun to see what Emerson could possible be doing in a few months. Riley I hope you get to feeling better!!