Sunday, May 20, 2007

Daddy and his camera...

Daddy is forever taking pictures around the house. This week he got some new flash something. All I know is that it's really bright and Daddy loves it. Anyway, so he asked me to help him out and be his model, and it's hard to turn Daddy down. Mommy was helping Daddy, and she put TWO of my FAVORITE toys right in front of me and turned them both on at the SAME time! Yeeeahhh!

Here's me after the photoshoot, just kicking back with one of my friends. He plays a song that just cracks me up!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my goodness!!! Riley Ctae looks so grown!!!! Beautiful baby & beautiful pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Riley Cate, I love the new pics!!!! When did you turn into such a big girl??? I love the outfit, very cute!!! You make a great model!

Mandy said...

I love that 2nd picture!!! You are too cute!

Emerson said...

Oh Riley Cate, you are soooo cute!! I love all the pics but the second one has to be my favorite!!

Lozada's said...

You are growing so fast. Can't believe you are already crawling!